Connecting easily and safely in Mexico City
Learn more about actions we have implemented to improve the experience in Terminal 2 of the Mexico City International Airport.
- We take care of you with the strictest hygiene protocols at the airport through our Health and Sanitization Management System (HSMS)
- Self-service migration kiosks have been installed to speed up the entry immigration process
- We remodeled gate area 75 of T2, offering 7 new gates for more comfortable travel experience
For the Baggage
- Aerobot: Our chatbot that allows you to track your flight and luggage. Just enter the report number and you will be notified of luggage and flight status1
- Self-service kiosk with which you can print baggage tag and place directly on the luggage belt
- We will transport luggage from origin to destination on connecting trips, without a need to re-check your luggage in Mexico City. Available for all flights except those from Lima, Bogota, Medellin, Quito and Santiago, Chile2
Currently, Terminal 2 of the AICM is our most important hub of operations and we are always working so that our passengers have the best travel experience.
1- Except flights from Lima, Bogota, Medellin, Quito and Santiago, Chile. In the United States and Canada, the only tracking available is for flights.
2- Available for all flights except those from Lima, Bogotá, Medellín, Quito and Santiago de Chile.